Thank you for your interest in our resources page.
Please sign up to have access to these resources by filling in the information on the right sidebar.
There is no obligation and you can unsubscribe at any time. We do not share your email address with anyone, without your permission.
Please keep a record of the link you will receive. That link allows you to get into the resources page anytime you want.
You can then download:
- a 240-page Investigations Manual,
- several really interesting recent workplace-related legal cases,
- a draft investigation planning template
- a draft digital voice recording policy,
- a bunch of articles on various investigative topics.
Insomniac or masochist? You can also listen to Gareth’s dulcet tones as he is interviewed on CBC and Los Angeles radio stations about police pursuits.
From time to time we will email you updates on our courses and new resources materials.